Sh*t Frosh Say

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.
  • It’s so cool how class isnt mandatory. No attendance!
  • Hey! I’m ___. What’re you studying?
  • My Organic Chemistry midterm is tomorrow. But no worries! I did great in high school without studying.
  • Well, I had to wake up at 7 for high school everyday. So honestly? A 9 AM class wont be that bad.
  • My textbooks cost so much! But the people at the UofT bookstore told me that they’ll buy them back at the end of the semester. Suckers!
  • My professor he won’t be here on Thursday. Who’s the sub?
  • My college is like Hogwarts!
  • What happened last night?
  • Got all my books before class started. So ahead of the game.
  • This isn’t fair! The prof didn’t teach this!
  • I’m doing a specialist in Chemistry with a double major in Physics and Calculus…
  • So sleepy. Stayed up till 2 last night. I love pulling all-nighters.
  • Wait, you’re in your 5th year? How is that even possible.
  • So this class has a 6 page syllabus. Yeah, I think i’m going to drop it.
  • I love Robarts!
  • Well, I’m taking PSY100, so trust me. My psychoanalysis of you is correct.
  • Woah! They were just giving out free condoms! Oh yeah.
  • We were assigned a 3 page paper! Ugh. Time for another all-nighter…
  • Frat parties! Yeah!
  • Second day of class: Hey man, you’re in my seat.
  • My English professor swore in class today. How cool is that? Best. Professor. Ever.
  • I love having class in Con Hall! It’s so big and exciting.

Vanessa is a third year student at the University of Toronto. She is majoring in Employment Relations with double minors in Sociology and Human Geography. She is excited to start the Fall 2012 year as the new Campus Correspondent after a year of being a contributing writer for the Chapter. She will be studying abroad at the University of Oxford during the summer of 2012, hoping to come back with many experiences to write about. Aside from her studies and Her Campus responsibilities, Vanessa has a great appreciation for style, health and fitness, travel, and the finest dining experiences Toronto has to offer.