pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Senioritis– Or Just Reading Week Laziness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

It’s the first week back from reading week and I can’t seem to wrap my head around studying or focusing during class. One of the best tips I got from my friends this reading week was “ do not let senoritis get to you”. I am not even a senior yet and I can feel senioritis getting to me. So I am going to be a bad influence, instead of giving you tips on how to not be lazy, I am going to give you links that every hercampus collegiate should waste their time on.

Hey, maybe these links will at least get you to class even if you aren’t exactly listening to your professor lecture on the etiological factors of childhood pathologies. Or maybe that’s just me.

I like to start my day with some hilarious gifs.

On that note, I totally hope you saw these funny articles from HerCampus, what its like to be in college because I love easy A , Gossip Girl and Pitch Perfect, I also love glee, Community and The Office.

I also like to think that I am an amazing DIY girl but honestly I am not. Erica, on the other hand, is pretty handy! Geneva shows us how to make pearl sunglasses, just in time for Spring.

Do you own sharpie pens? If you do, awesome nail art can easily be achieved! There are styles for beginners, advance, nail art enthusiasts, and those who are just ninja masters at nail art.

I am not exactly the fuzziest warmest person but I even awww-ed when I saw these. Honestly, when I get proposed to, this better happen.

WHOA, this person may need to chill.

Good, I am more of a dreamer than a learner.

I certainly hope you saw this amazing short clip by Disney called Paperman and along with some fashion tips.

Cupcake is my kryptonite, I hope you enjoy these.

Since facebook is about to become a new style of online dating with graph search, we may want to have some attractive facebook photos.

It’s that time of the year again… almost summer beach bod… here’s a quick workout for people who just don’t have a lot of time (or energy).

Yes, this is way too premature but if I am going to start working out, I need to have a goal. New cute swimsuit to match my body type? Definitely a nice goal.

Woo… I love little quizzes and personality tests. What’s your music sterotype?

LOL, this makes me feel a tiny bit better.  I am glad I have better luck than him.

All in all, I am sure these are just a few links that can make you fail the next midterm or at least have no memory of what is going on in class. I do believe in first week after reading week slump. Hopefully, the weather is not horrible after this week and the clouds are just crying from the pain we feel being back in school. Remember, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

And here’s a little sunshine at the end of the dark, dark tunnel. Just less than 2 months left, my darlings.

Vanessa is a third year student at the University of Toronto. She is majoring in Employment Relations with double minors in Sociology and Human Geography. She is excited to start the Fall 2012 year as the new Campus Correspondent after a year of being a contributing writer for the Chapter. She will be studying abroad at the University of Oxford during the summer of 2012, hoping to come back with many experiences to write about. Aside from her studies and Her Campus responsibilities, Vanessa has a great appreciation for style, health and fitness, travel, and the finest dining experiences Toronto has to offer.