Post-Reading Week Musings (aka Reading Week Pampering Part II)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

Hello again ladies of HerCampus.com, I hope nobody’s too peeved about the quick end to our Reading Week and that everyone is thoroughly relaxed and pampered! As a continuation from my previous article, the review of OPI’s Euro Centrale collection is finally here. For the readers who need a brief recap, this recent nail-a-holic had been making several hasty polish purchases throughout the reading break. Here’s a picture of two colors found in the Spring/Summer 2013 collection:

(Can’t Find My Czechbook and OY-Another Polish Joke!)

Aside from the cute name, the aqua-colored Can’t Find My Czechbook has a rather practical go-to formula, with a quick-dry rate that does wonders for impatient people like myself. As far as procrastinating goes, the above picture was taken just as I finished the second coat and decided to finally sit down and write this very article. I quite proudly announce that messy polish smudges on my keyboard have yet to be a problem! The robin egg blue is the perfect pop of color for springtime and goes well with the gold OY-Another Polish Joke! from the same collection. In contrast however, the sparkles make the polish harder to apply and has a longer wait time. Still, if you would like to bling up your nails somehow, this collection combination is pretty simple solution.

If blue is just not your thing, the collection also comes with a lavender purple You’re Such A BudaPest and a salmon pink Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN! that would also look spectacular as a duo with the gold. But I think I’ll be sticking to my color scheme, just because it matches my phone and laptop cases! Are the girls at HerCampus pro-matching nails or not? Leave a comment below to tell us what you think!

Linguistics and Neuroscience double Major with a Minor in Psychology at the University of Toronto. I love sweet things, traveling, good books and horror movies :)
Vanessa is a third year student at the University of Toronto. She is majoring in Employment Relations with double minors in Sociology and Human Geography. She is excited to start the Fall 2012 year as the new Campus Correspondent after a year of being a contributing writer for the Chapter. She will be studying abroad at the University of Oxford during the summer of 2012, hoping to come back with many experiences to write about. Aside from her studies and Her Campus responsibilities, Vanessa has a great appreciation for style, health and fitness, travel, and the finest dining experiences Toronto has to offer.