Mrs. Doubtfire Enthusiast, Drew Tomchyshyn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

Name: Drew Tomchyshyn

Major: Materials Science & Engineering

Year: 3

Relationship Status: Taken!

Hometown: Winnipeg, Manitoba. I’m a prairie boy at heart

What are you most likely to be doing off-campus: I feel like I’m just perpetually grocery shopping.

Do you have any hidden talents: Hey, I can sew pretty well.

Taylor Swift or Beyonce: Okay, based on their most recent albums, I have to give this one to TSwizzle. Sorry!

Which celebrity would you want as your best friend: Tyra Banks. But as Eve. #beastar

What is your spirit animal: Giada De Laurentiis

What is the one thing you never leave the house without: Chapstick for sure.

What is your ideal vacation spot: White sand, turquoise water (sans fish svp), and keep the mojitos coming.

You’ve just won a million dollars. What is the first thing you’re going to buy: Like, a cheeseburger. Then a bigger condo – a bedroom would be nice. And world peace.

Favourite Film: Mrs. Doubtfire!

What is the one food you wish didn’t exist: Red bean paste anything. I’m mostly just offended that it parades around as a dessert. Nope.

If you created your own country what would it be called: I mean, in my SimCity days, I made the Drewish Isles?

Where is your favourite spot to hang out on-campus: Favourite… Or only? MSE computer lab!

What’s the best piece of advice you could give a freshman: The same thing I was told before starting MSE: Study your math. Don’t get behind in calculus.

What’s your personal mantra: I mean, I mostly just repeat lines from Mrs Doubtfire and The Devil Wears Prada over and over again.

Any big plans after university: ~EuRoTrIp 2017~ Just kidding. Gotta pay dem billz.

If you had access to a time machine, where is the first place you would go and why: Ancient Egypt! So pretty.

What event in the past 10 years of pop culture has made you the happiest: When was the DVD release of Spice World?

Name one thing that makes you cringe: Sweatpants, man. Can’t do it.

What are you watching: The same thing the rest of the internet is watching: RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7.

If you earned your place in history, what would your legacy be: I honestly can’t say I have any idea. We’ll just have to wait and see.