Jacob Dominico ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.
Name: Jacob Dominico
Year: Freshman
College: Victoria 
Major: Undeclared
Place you call home: Toronto
Relationship Status: In a relationship 

Where do you consider the best place to study on campus? Pratt is always a good choice.

Toronto’s best kept secret: A little place called “Black Camel”. 

Ten years from now… : Hopefully living close to a beach somewhere, doing something that I really love. Although I have no idea what that will be right now. 

Top three things on your bucket list: Travel to Australia, drive on the highway in Germany where there are no speed limits, and last would probably be going mountain climbing. 

Every guy needs these three things in his closet: Jeans that go with everything, a white button-up shirt, and at least one cardigan. 

Perfect soulmate material: My soulmate would have to be someone I consider a really good person. They’d have to be dependable, funny, and especially easy-going-someone who doesn’t loose their cool really often. 

If you could go out with any female celebrity, who it would it be? Scarlett Johansson. 

One thing you want to do before graduating: Buy a respectable car.

Where would we find you on a Thursday night: Just hanging around with some friends at someone’s house probably. 

Top three turn-ons? Turn-offs? Good smile, funny, easy-going. I can’t really think of any turnoffs other than smoking, or just being an obnoxious person. 

Describe your style: I like to think that my style is simple, and functional, but still tasteful. 

If a movie were to be made about your life, which famous actor would you want to play as you? I think it would be awesome to see someone classic playing me, like Steve Mcqueen. If I had to choose a current actor I guess I would have to go with Jude Law. 

Famous last words…: It was worth it. 

How do you feel about being chosen as a campus cutie? I was surprised at first, and then all I could think was how funny my friends were going to think it is.

Natalie has recently completed her second year at the University of Toronto with a double major in History and Ethics, Society, and Law. She is excited to bring Her Campus to U of T and seeing it expand its presence in Canada. She is also active in the school's Model United Nations circles and numerous organizations off campus and is best described as a political and pop culture junkie. Born and raised in Toronto, she is blindingly proud of everything the city has to offer including the best school in the country, no matter what Macleans says, and its sports teams, no matter how many times they may lose or miss the playoffs.