This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

Meet Andrew Misiak, informed, witty and optimistic, there’s not much else a girl could ask for. Avid on campus and passionate about living life to the fullest, he is worthy of any UT bachelorette’s heart.

Name: Andrew Misiak
Year: 5th 
Program: GIS and Political Science
College: University of Toronto Mississauga
Relationship status: In a relationship

On Campus Activities: Member of fraternity Phi Kappa Sigma, involved with the Polish Students Association, research assistant for the UofT Geography Department and player on an intramural basketball team.

If you weren’t in university what would you be doing?: I would probably be apprenticing to become an electrician or plumber.

Who is your celebrity doppleganger?: It would have to be James Spader. (Known for his roles as Steff in Pretty In Pink, Alan Shore in Boston Legal and Robert California in The Office)

Who do you have a male crush on?: William Shatner.

Guilty Pleasure(s): Guinness, nachos, and shwarmas.

What is one fashion trend you dislike?: The mullet. I don’t know how or why this is making a comeback in Europe…

What is the first thing you notice about a girl?: Her height.

Describe the perfect date: The perfect date starts off at Pearson International and ends at Heathrow.

Top 3 Bucket List Items: 1. Start my own company, 2. Own my own beach house, 3. Meet the Prime Minister of Canada.

What is your proudest accomplishment?: Teaching taekwondo at Etobicoke Taewkwondo.

Who is someone you would love to follow on Twitter?: My goal was to follow Don Cherry -he joined just last week!

Life Motto: Enjoy life to the fullest.

What is one thing you would tell the 16 year old you?: Rush Phi Kap.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: Being happy and successful.

How do you feel about being a campus cutie?: No comment. 

Natalie has recently completed her second year at the University of Toronto with a double major in History and Ethics, Society, and Law. She is excited to bring Her Campus to U of T and seeing it expand its presence in Canada. She is also active in the school's Model United Nations circles and numerous organizations off campus and is best described as a political and pop culture junkie. Born and raised in Toronto, she is blindingly proud of everything the city has to offer including the best school in the country, no matter what Macleans says, and its sports teams, no matter how many times they may lose or miss the playoffs.