This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Name: Vedika Luharuwalla  

Class: 2015      

School: College of Arts and Sciences

Major: Economics, double minoring in Consumer Psychology and Sustainability and Environmental Management

Hometown: Dubai

Speaks: English and Spanish, Intermediate Arabic, Bengali, & Hindi

Extracurriculars: Marketing Undergraduate Students Establishment (MUSE) Promotions & Web Committee and Community Service Committee; iPHIN Coordinator

Relationship status: Single

1)   How are you involved on campus? I think like the typical Penn student my schedule is super packed. I’m always running around from class to meetings to just meeting friends for lunch dates

2)    Favorite spot on campus: Penn park bridge – the sunrise, sunset and skyline are gorgeous!         

3)    Where can we find you on a typical Friday night? At the bar, trying to forget my Friday afternoon.

4)   Describe yourself in 3 words: Caring, diplomatic, forgiving

5)    What do you look for in a guy? Someone who makes me a priority in their life, is caring, understanding, and adventurous

6)    Ideal date: Somewhere I can uninterruptedly talk to and get to know the guy better, while doing something fun and different! I’ve always wanted to lie under the stars!

7)    What do you wish you had more time to do? Explore new places and take pictures…I love photography!

8)    Name one thing on your bucket list? Visit the Galapagos Islands, because I love animals and travelling.

9)     If you could be any Disney character who would you be? Jasmine, because my friends call me a sand princess.

10) Last words/piece of advice to Penn students? As typical as it may sound, work hard, play hard. Make the most of your college experience – make new friends, try new things, and make the greatest of memories because this is the only chance you get. But don’t forget the work!