Umberto Tosi ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

This week’s HC UPenn Campus Cutie is an Italian stallion who will win you over with his mad cooking skills and his charming accent. A true globetrotter, one of Umberto’s goals is to travel to all seven continents (before even graduating college!). Read on to find out more about this ambitious Kappa Alpha brother who hopes to someday become a doctor.

Age: 19
Birthday: May 26, 1992
Year: 2015
Major: Biological Basis of Behavior
Hometown: Busto Arsizio, Italy
Languages: Italian, English
Favorite city: Milan

Check out the other HC UPenn cuties!

What do you miss most about Italy? I miss my friends and family, and the food and wine.

Biggest culture shock: People don’t kiss on the cheek when they see each other around here. Also, people don’t know how to master the art of drinking.

Favorite food: Risotto.

Favorite restaurant in Philly: Marrakesh.

Best Italian restaurant in Philly: My room…(yes ladies, Umberto can cook!)

Favorite thing about American girls: They appreciate the fact that I’m Italian…

First thing you notice about a girl: The color of her eyes.

Perfect first date: Dinner at a good restaurant.

What do you look for in a girl? Someone who is attractive, funny, and takes care of me.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope, but maybe infatuation at first sight.

Do you believe in soul mates? Yes I do.

Does true love last forever? Yes, definitely.

Favorite pick-up line: Looking into a girl’s eyes and telling her “you look sad tonight.”

Celebrity Crush: Uma Thurman

Dream job: Doctor, maybe in a city like Boston.

Most memorable part of freshman year: Meeting a girl for the first time at a sorority party downtown and being asked about marriage…

Something you have to do before graduating: Visit all seven continents.

Grace Ortelere is a senior at the University of Pennsylvania, pursuing a psychology major. She writes about crime and is an assistant news editor for her school's student newspaper, the Daily Pennsylvanian. Grace went abroad to Paris for a semester, where she babysat for a French family and traveled to many other cities--her favorite was Barcelona! She's social chair of her sorority, Sigma Kappa, and likes to ski, hike and paraglide.