Taylor Brown, boohoo STYLE SQUAD

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Name: Taylor Brown
Year: 2017
Major: Finance/Marketing
Fun Fact: I started a fashion blog in high school.

What is your position on the Boohoo STYLE SQUAD? 
Social Media/Marketing Director

What else are you involved in on campus? 
Wharton GUIDE, The Walk, Wharton Retail Club 

What does the Boohoo STYLE SQUAD aim to do on campus? 
To spread knowledge of the purpose of the Boohoo brand, and to promote the freedom to express yourself creatively through your personal style.  

Why did you apply to be a member of the Boohoo STYLE SQUAD?
I’ve been shopping from Boohoo since the ninth grade. I really liked the ‘culture’ that Boohoo presented and how they never pigeon-holed their style to a particular trend but rather tried to appeal to a larger community of people.  

What does STYLE mean to you?
Honestly, I think that style is less of an expression but rather more of a reflection of a person’s personality. Outside of those very necessary sweats days, I think that the best way to define someone’s personal style is to look at the outfit that they threw on at the last-minute. Style consists of knowing what you’re comfortable in, but what you know you feel your best in. 

What’s your favorite aspect of being a campus brand ambassador?
As a member of the STYLE SQUAD, I’m one of the first people that UPenn students will come in contact with when they are interested in learning about the Boohoo culture. Being on the STYLE SQUAD gives me the creative freedom to use the Boohoo product to appeal to the University of Pennsylvania student body.

What are your three favorite items on the Boohoo site right now?
Oooh…I have so many pieces that I’m in love with right now. 
I love the Grace Deep Plunge Velvet Skort Playsuit – Shop now!
The Becca Sequin Asymmetric Zip Detail Mini SkirtShop now!
The Kimber Flocked Skinny Side Zip TrousersShop now!

How can collegiettes connect with Boohoo?
Instagram: @Pennboohoo
Twitter: @Pennboohoo
Facebook: Boohoo STYLE SQUAD University of Pennsylvania (https://www.facebook.com/UPennboohoo)