This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

We just got back into the groove with classes, office hours, projects, and assignments—already due. Let’s face it, from the recent reality of our country’s future to our own chaotic lives (from summer/job applications to finding the perfect classes) we already need a well-deserved break. Although it might be the start to a new semester, it is never too early to start thinking about how you can have fun this Spring Semester. And I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. . .

Spring Break!

At the moment, the concept of freedom seems miles away, but “a lil’ [planning] never killed nobody.” So what should a group of Penn Pals do during Spring Break? Don’t worry I got you covered!

1. Road Trip Anyone?

Forget the plane tickets and grab the keys. Bond with your friends and see the world from a different perspective. Maybe start off with baby steps by exploring the Northeast, or dive into the deep end by hitting the South, West Coast, or even the Mid-West.

2. Two Worlds Collide!

Want to see your family and childhood friends while still kicking it with your new crew? Well, take your friends to your hometown and go on adventures that are new for both of you!

3. Philly & Chill

Staying on Penn’s campus during the break? There are many exciting things in the city that are free, cheap, and chique. Do all the things that you seem to never have the time to do during school.

No matter what you do, whether you do it with friends, family, or solo, it is never too early to start planning. So start talking with your besties and fam to see how you can get steals and deals for the break you know that you deserve!

Photo Source: http://keithbrownmagic.com/funny/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/beach-chair.jpg