Sex Expert, Samantha Jones

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.
This week, Her Campus sat down with our very own columnist, the ever-sexy, “Samantha Jones.” Hostess of our “Sunday Morning Sessions” sex column, Miss Jones took the time out of her sex-filled life to fill us in on what her column is all about. 

Name: Samantha Jones
Year: I’m timeless.
Hometown: Wouldn’t you like to know.
Favorite Position: Variations of the Shoulder Holder. 
Strangest thing you’ve done during sex: Had phone conversation with my best friend. (Don’t worry, it was a brief call and the sex got better.)
Most Incredible Moment During Sex: The incredibly elusive, yet oh-so-worth-it simultaneous orgasm.

Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?
Samantha Jones: Honey, the question isn’t what, it’s who.  And who am I not involved with on campus?
HC: What prompted you to start writing your Sunday Morning Sessions column?
SJ: Well, I had a moment of clarity one morning during drunk brunch that I have experienced a uniquely wide variety of sexual experiences.  So when one of my best friends encouraged me to pursue an opportunity that allowed me to share my experiences with the world, I couldn’t deny her logic.  I have information and opinions that the Penn community deserves to experience, even if only vicariously.
HC: Why is discussing sex important to you?
SJ: Seriously?  Can you point me towards a single person who doesn’t love sex?  Even if you can, I guarantee that whoever that poor, sick, bastard is, he or she is absolutely intrigued by sex and the very least.  Sex is a part of life, and more importantly, a part of college.  Discussing sex is important to everyone — especially when Greek Lady and/or drinks are involved.
HC: Why should people read your column?
SJ: It is a column entirely devoted to sex.  And let’s be real, sex sells for a reason. People should read my column because it is exactly the kind of column people really want to read.

Keep up with all of Miss Jones’s gossip and sexcapades every Sunday morning with Sunday Morning Sessions with Samantha Jones