This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is quite the free spirit. When he’s not flyering for the Mask and Wig fall show, this 6’3 College senior is likely to be sailing, cycling, or even flying a plane. If you’re in for an adventure, keep reading to learn about Renaissance Man, Sam Korus!

Name: Samuel Popowich Korus

Year: 2015

Birthday: September 29th, 1992

Major: Cognitive Science

Hometown: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania

Relationship status: Single

What kind of activities are you involved in at Penn? Business Manager for Mask and Wig, SAE brother, and I used to be a brand ambassador for Red Bull, but gave that back to focus on Mask and Wig.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Anywhere near the beach and mountains…so I’m inclined to say San Francisco or Palo Alto, maybe even Southern California; I just need to be near water

Did you do any traveling over the summer? Any places you really want to visit? I went on a 10-day cross-country road trip from Philly down to UVA through St. Louis, Kansas City, and then camped out in all of the national parks in Utah then went through Vegas to Joshua Tree National Park and then wound up in Santa Barbara. I’ve also cycled across Iowa as well as from Connecticut to Nova Scotia and through Montana into Canada. But I really want to explore South America.

What are some of your hobbies? Sailing…I was a captain in the Caribbean for two summers (Ed. Note: he’s not kidding, he’s actually that impressive), skiing, tennis, squash.

What’s your average weekend at Penn like? In the fall, probably a house party. In the winter, I love the fire pits outside of Tap House. And then I feel like everyone just ends up at Smoke’s. In the spring, our show runs for three months so I’m likely to be at The Mask and Wig Club in Center City.

Favorite midnight snack: Chips and salsa

Cats or Dogs? Dogs—I have a black Labrador at home named Stratton.

Favorite cuisine: Italianyou really can’t go wrong with gnocchi.

Least favorite: Vietnamese

Favorite place to eat on campus: I like my house—my housemate Alex Ghanem and I cook up eggs in the morning and a variety of delicious meals for dinner.

Ideal first date: January 1st (Ed. note: classic Mask and Wig response) but really though, any local eatery or something totally adventurous like rock-climbing.

Awkward Penn story: Probably every time I’m intercepting waves that are not directed towards me on Locust Walk.

Favorite music: I’m a big fan of classic rock and also hip-hop/old school rap, but realistically, I’ll listen to whatever’s on, even country (Ed. note: he says it like it’s a bad thing).

Favorite movie: Zoolander

Favorite TV show: Suits, Psych, but also House of Cards, Game of Thrones, and I occasionally throw it back to Saved by the Bell.

Celebrity Crush: Emma Watson

So tell us, Sam, what do you look for in a girl? Someone who is witty, athletic, driven…pretty much anyone who stands up to me and is willing to call me out. It’s also important that she understands my allusions.

Describe yourself in three words. I break the rules. (Ed. note: Get it?)

Dream job: Something that gives back to the community, is outdoorsy, and would be in a team environment.

Favorite pick-up line:  Have you been to a Mask and Wig show?

Is there a follow-up to that? No, that’s usually enough. 

Pet Peeves: People chewing with their mouths open, or not saying please and thank you. Or when I’m flyering on Locust, people who don’t acknowledge my existence…but I’m a happy person nonetheless, it doesn’t faze me…(Ed note: Take his flyers, girls!)

What’s on your Penn bucket list? Bake cookies with Dean DeTurck and get in a fight with the Penn Quaker, but other than that I just go with the flow.

Any special talents our readers should know about? I’m a pilot and a sailor.