Priscilla’s Picks: Trending This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Two of my favorite trends this season are the tunic shirt and the slouchy pant!

1. Tunic Top by KERENVEMICHAL: It’s easy to just throw on a simple black long sleeve, but instead check out this black tunic top by KERENVEMICHAL. The great thing about this shirt is that the length of the shirt is perfect to wear with leggings.  It’s unique rough, square cut for the back tail of the shirt contrasts nicely with the rounded-out cut that is feature in the front. The material is soft and light, making it perfect to pair with a long cardigan. Use code HERCAMPUS15 to get 15% off your next KERENVEMICHAL order until 12/20.

2. Slouchy Pant by Chaser: We all love our leggings and form-fitting jeans, but try something different and loosen it up with a pair of silk slouchy pants from Chaser! These pants are 98% silk and feel like heaven on the skin.  The loose fit not only offers a free and comfy feel to the outfit, but is also a fashionable statement piece! The pants pair perfectly with heeled boots and or pumps.

Check out how I style both the tunic top and slouchy pants with my awesome ankle boots by Beautiful Renegade!