Priscilla’s Picks: Summer. Sunshine. Glasses.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

With great weather comes great responsibility, the responsibility to protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful UV rays. What better way to do so than with a pair of fashionable and innovative sunglasses? Tens, a sunglasses brand based out of the UK, provides the opportunity for you to protect your eyes without sacrificing clarity or style. Each pair of Tens sunglasses houses a set of innovative tinted lenses that enhance how you see the world by making colors more rich and vibrant. In other words, your whole world becomes a live Instagram photo!

In addition to being fashionable and providing clarity, Tens sunglasses are also adventure proof! The material, acetate, is both durable and light so that you can wear the glasses comfortably during all of your summer journeys. The lenses provide 100% protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays and are scratch resistant.

So in the celebration of winter’s end, treat yourself to a pair of Tens’ innovative sunglasses and get your summer adventure started.