The New Fashion Envy: Victoria Beckham Handbags

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

As the most celebrated fan of Hermes Bags, Victoria Beckham now has her own collection. It is rumored that she has more than one hundred handbags in her closet. People say that she has spent more than one million on Hermes handbags, and she says that her favorite design is the Birkin bag. Let’s take a look at this ultimate fashionista’s handbag collection.

Her spring/summer 2012 handbag collection featured the colors turquoise, orange, yellow, beige, tan, black and grey. She mainly used calf leather in her designs, but she also had signature alligator and python pieces that sold out in seconds at Net-a-Porter, an online high fashion store.
She has a minimal style featuring pouches, clutches, shoulder bags and totes, as well as large satchels with chains.

Even though many attribute her success in the design business to her well-tailored team of employees, I still believe that she has a style of her own that can be defined as elegant and chic. The former Spice Girl enjoys her success nowadays when the fashion world is busy debating the price tags of her latest collection. One of the key items in her new collection, the super-luxe Alligator Victoria Bag, has a hefty price tag of £18,000 (or around $25,776)! The ultra-structured bags draw your attention and are perfect for both day and night outfits. Her newest design is named after her baby daughter, Harper, who is already famous thanks to her mom!