Lorenzo Thomas ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is Lawrence Raymond Thomas the Third, but you can just call him Lorenzo. He’s outgoing, athletic, and absolutely hilarious. Keep reading to find out more about wrestler Lorenzo Thomas!

Name: Lorenzo Thomas (His real name is Lawrence Raymond Thomas III)

Year: 2016

Birthday: April 13th

Age: 22

Major: Economics

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Relationship status: Single

What kind of activities are you involved in at Penn? Wrestling Team, Treasurer of ATO Fraternity, Order of Omega.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere where I can experience all four seasons. I can’t do 90 degree weather year round.

What is your favorite place to eat on campus? Probably Chipotle or Greek Lady, you can’t go wrong with either. Does that make me sound basic?

What about off campus? Honest Tom’s

Hobbies: Outside of wrestling? Not too much. Just hanging out with friends…fishing.

What’s your average weekend like? Get together with friends, go to the fraternity house, and of course at night we run Blarney.

Favorite midnight snack: literally anything with chocolate.

Cats or Dogs? Kind of both…I have a dog named Pebbles at home but at Penn I have a cat named Luna because they’re easier to take care of.

Favorite cuisine: I like any type of food, to be honest.

Least favorite: I hate mayonnaise.

Ideal first date: Get to know each other over food and drinks.

Awkward Penn story: my friend drew the “No Ragrets” tattoo on my chest, like the one from We’re the Millers, and I forgot about it throughout the night and didn’t understand why people were giving me dirty looks at Blarney.

Favorite music: I like a lot of classic rock and rap. I’ll listen to anything except for country (Ed. Note: Her Campus loves Luke Bryan, but we won’t hold it against you, Lorenzo).

Favorite movie: Catch Me if You Can

Favorite TV show: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones

Celebrity Crush: Kate Beckinsale

What do you look for in a girl? A good personality, similar interests, attractive, intelligent

Describe yourself in three words. I’m the best.

Dream job: I want to graduate first.

Favorite pick-up line:  Can I borrow your cellphone? My mom told me to call her when I found the girl of my dreams.

Pet Peeves: Wet socks…it’s just terrible. I also I hate it when I get stuck behind slow people on Locust. And the worst of all, when people eat on the picnic tables outside ATO…they’re not public tables.

Any special talents? I can cook…I can solve a rubix cube in 40 seconds…I don’t know if that’s a talent. I’m also the best person at doing random stupid things; I can fix anything around the house, for instance, with anything. (Ed. Note: maybe he can catch the mouse in our house?)

What’s on your Penn bucket list? Graduate is on the Penn bucket list…and to do something outrageous and not get arrested.