Jonathan Wilson, ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

School & Year: Wharton, 2015
Major: Entrepreneurship and Innovation with a minor in Creative Writing

Extracurriculars: Alpha Kappa Psi, Kite and Key, BWA, Campus Ambassador for Ubisoft

Hometown: Elizabeth, New Jersey

Birthday: November 5
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Relationship status: Single

Celebrity Crush: Anne Hathaway

What do you find most attractive in a girl? A great laugh.
Least attractive? A stuck up personality. I don’t like inflexibility since I don’t like planning things out; I’d rather just go with the flow. Not everyone is like that though, at least not the people I’ve encountered.
Perfect date: Something messy like rock climbing, then getting froyo, walking along the Schuylkill River and going to a restaurant downtown. Probably Max Brenner because they have nice dessert. I once took a girl on a mud run, which was funny and fun. We’re still friends.
Favorite pick-up line: Does your head hurt? Because you must have fallen from heaven…
What would your stripper name be? Bryan Ox
If you were a meal, what would you be and why? Peanut butter and jelly—but the bread has to be toasted. Why? Because kinda like jelly I go with the flow, peanut butter is smooth, and the bread must be toasted because I’m rough around the edges. Not in a bad way, I just like to do extreme stuff that most people find rough, like base jumping, mud runs, triathlons etc.  

Most listened-to song on your iPod: “Someone Like You” by Adele or “Stay” by Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko.

Penn bucket list: I’ve already accomplished some things on my list, like going streaking, but I still need to go to every single froyo place and every single Stephen Starr restaurant. I’ve been to six but there are 14 or 15. I also want to pee on the Ben Franklin statue. I don’t want to have sex under the button, but I want to know someone who has. I want to get risqué in Van Pelt on the 6th floor where no one ever goes. I want to hit on a professor (which I’ve never done). I accomplished one thing on the list over break: I went paint balling with some friends.
If you were trapped on a desert island, what three things would you bring and why? A magic lamp (like the one from Aladdin) so I could get three wishes. My dog, because I miss him right now and a laptop with an endless battery so I could watch TV and movies. For my three wishes, I’d probably want a house, a nice water system and a friend. 

Words of wisdom: “I am dying. Every day, with every breath I draw, I am closer to the end of my life. For we are born with a finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.”—Drizzt Do’Urden, R. A. Salvatore’s The Halflings Gem