HC UPenn Cutie - December
HC UPenn Cutie - December
Photo by Stephanie Kim
Culture > News

Her Campus Cutie: Ashley Kim (C’23)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Her Campus Cutie is our monthly series giving you a 1-on-1 with a new face of the Penn community. Keep reading to learn more about the beautiful and amazing, Ashley Kim!

Name: Ashley Kim

Pronouns: she/her/hers

School: College

Major: Mathematical Economics

Year: 2023

Hometown: Fortlee, NJ

Birthday: 03/27

Languages: Korean, English

Extracurriculars: Alpha Phi, Student Federal Credit Union, Wharton Women, Mergers & Acquisition, Penn Appetit (ed note – this woman does it ALL)

Fav Philly food truck: Magic carpet

Apple Music or Spotify: Apple Music (ed. note – disappointed.)

Dogs or cats: Dogs

Corner piece or center piece of brownie: Corner piece always!!! 

Show you’re binging: How I Met Your Mother

Most memorable experience at Penn so far: Meeting my freshman year roommate <3 (ed. note – hehe that’s me)

A lesson you learned in college the hard way: My friend once told me to be patient because everything will work out the way it’s supposed to.

Bucket list: Travel to every country in the world!

Sylvia Goldfond is a sophomore at the University of Pennsylvania and is a Cognitive Science major from Kearny, New Jersey. Her interests in women helping other women has led her to a platform for just that, Her Campus! You can most likely find her making a new Spotify playlist in a room with holiday lights on full-year or playing with her shitzu-poodle puppy named Lucky.
Melody is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus @ UPenn. This champion lip syncer and film aficionado is a senior in the College of Arts & Sciences and is majoring in Cinema & Media Studies and Communication and minoring in English and Theatre Arts. Although she's from right outside "The City That Never Sleeps," she prides herself on being able to fall asleep anywhere at any given moment in the most uncomfortable of positions (don't challenge her; we've heard stories). If you ever wanna strike up a conversation with her, wave a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos in her face and she will succumb.