HC Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

We hope everyone is having a great spring break! From Cancun to France, to sticking around in the frozen Northeast or cozying up for some time at home, Penn students are scattered all over the globe this week. And thanks to Her Campus, our HC team and readers have been totally equipped, wherever we are! The Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit was full of goodies and many useful items to make sure we were smart, safe, and happy this spring break.

Chipotle gift cards and mini Luna bars made sure that we stayed nourished and energized on all of our adventures/ragers/marathon naps. Not Your Mother’s Haircare and Completely Bare provided samples of some of their products which are always helpful if you forget a razor on your trip to the beach!

For those who decided to take advantage of the downtime to read actual, real-live books for pleasure, the kit contained two popular books for college-aged students-The Intern’s Handbook and Dirty Rush.

The Intern’s Handbook, a novel written by Shane Kuhn, is a thriller about a guy who infiltrates top-level companies–a different, exciting read for students used to referencing a different kind of intern’s handbook.

Dirty Rush, by Taylor Bell, is written by a team of guys who bring you Total Fraternity Move–so you can guess it is just as hilarious, blunt, and true-to-life as the TFM posts.

Hot pink mace pepper spray from Sabre, also included in the kit, is a must for any girl traveling to a new place either by herself or even with a group of friends. If you are going to be out on the town at night, you should definitely take precautions.

A staff favorite? The pink drink coozies featuring the Her Campus logo and white bow!

Thanks, Her Campus! HCXO