This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.
While April brings many exciting things like Spring Fling and sunshine, it also brings us closer to reading days and finals week. To ensure a safe and smooth trip through finals, it is important to have a full understanding of the resources and study areas around campus. So, just in case your knowledge of Penn’s libraries or resources is a little rusty, here’s a cheat sheet:
No matter where you are on campus, there is always a library close by. Click through the map below for locations and hours (remember hours are usually extended during finals week!)
Don’t want the library? Here are other popular study places:
- Huntsman (GSRs: you need to be a Wharton student to check out a room)
- Education Commons
- PennStudySpaces.com: For specific study spaces and how to reserve spots.
- EZ Borrow, Borrow Direct, and ILL: Easy book access if Penn doesn’t have the book/article/magazine you want.
- E-Resources: Countless databases that give you access to magazines/journals/other scholarly publications.
- Office Hours: Unique to every teacher — check on Canvas/Blackboard for specifics.
- In-House Tutoring: Special in-house subjects — specific tutoring.
- Weingarten Learning Center
- The Critical Writing Program
- Tutoring: A wide range of tutoring options and programs based on your needs.