Style > Beauty

Beauty Stocking Stuffers to Add to Your Cart ASAP

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

We’re getting down to the wire, and I know there are a few procrastinators that still haven’t done all their holiday shopping — calling myself out here too! 

For the make–up obsessed:

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Duo ($25)

A cult classic for a reason! This lip liner and lipstick duo is so flattering on so many skin tones, and it can be worn daily or for a night out! With this mini sized set, you get to try it before you commit. If you have a white elephant or gift exchange to attend, this is the perfect gift to bring. Everyone raves about this lipstick; it looks amazing on everyone and can double as a blush too! 

Selena’s Faves 4 Piece Mini Set ($30)

I know you’ve seen the Rare Beauty liquid blushes on TikTok and have been dying to try them! This set has a bit of everything from Rare Beauty and is great to travel with as well. The colors in this kit are also perfect for the holidays, though it can also be used everyday!

Sephora Holiday Vibes Advent Calendar ($45)

You know the girl on TikTok who bought a Chanel advent calendar, only for it to be filled with magnets and paper ornaments? Don’t worry, that’s not happening with this set! This $102 value advent calendar is chock full of face masks, skincare, hair accessories, make–up and more! It’s 24 gifts in one, making it a hard gift to top!

Too Faced Lip Injection Plump Challenge Instant & Long–Term Lip Plumper Set ($32)

This has got to be the best lip gloss on earth — it has amazing shine, a neutral color you can layer, and it’s plumping! This set of three comes with different plumping intensities, and can be used year round for every ocassion.

For the skincare guru in your life

Sephora’s ​​Holiday Vibes – 7 Piece Skincare Essentials Set ($10)

This set has literally seven different masks in it for only ten dollars! It’s perfect for a spa night (could be a super fun Christmas Eve activity ;) ), much–needed recharge after finals, or to restore your skin during the winter months. You could also split the kit up for a few different gifts.

The Skinny Confidential Hot Mess Ice Roller ($69)

Complete transparency…this product is currently sold out, but it’s so good I had to include it. Goodbye morning puffiness and face bloat, hello perfect “that girl” morning routine with snatched skin! 

This ice roller is the best of the best. It stays cold for hours, is amazing for lymphatic drainage, and has a lovely pink color. What more do you need to know? A bit of a splurge, but whoever you get it for will adore it!

Gift the perfect hair day! 

Moroccan Oil’s Magical Must–Haves ($44)

When it comes to hair oils that restore moisture and repair damage, Moroccan Oil has some of the best products. This set comes with four hair products (the OG oil, a mask, leave–in conditioner, and styling cream) that will leave your hair silky smooth and smelling amazing. 

Did I mention it’s great for all hair types? Again, gift to one person or split this product up for some great stocking stuffers!

Virtue’s Mini Healthy Hair To Go Set For Volume ($20)

I don’t know about you, but I’m constantly on the lookout for volumizing products. If you (or a friend) have thin hair or lack volume, this is for you! Virtue’s shampoo and hair mask will leave your hair smooth, repaired, and voluminous. This high–end set is affordable and a great gift for anyone looking to spoil themselves during the holiday season. 

Sadie Kilar

U Penn '25

Sadie Kilar is a freshman psychology major at the University of Pennsylvania who is passionate about teen mental health, podcasting, and social media.