Adam Reid, ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Name: Adam Reid
Year: 2017

Hometown: Washington D.C.

Birthday: January 31, 1995
Major: Biological Basis of Behavior
Relationship status: Single
Favorite musician/band: Kanye West
Best qualities: I am a good listener and I love to ask questions.
Celebrity crush: Selena Gomez; I think she’s incredibly cute, yet at the same time unbelievably sexy.

What’s your most time-consuming aspect of your life at Penn? Making music. I am a music producer/DJ. I also study too though
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given? Be confident with who you are.
What’s your biggest regret? Not taking enough risks
What did you do last summer? Internship at the federal trade commission
What’s the first thing you notice about a girl? Her eyes
What’s your ideal girl like? She’s cute, has a nice smile, pretty eyes, and she loves to laugh, that’s key. I also want to find a girl who feels like she can be herself when she’s with me.
What do you find most appealing about girls at Penn? They have drive and are intellectually stimulating.
Describe your ideal date. Going to a bookstore, reading the most ridiculous books, and then grabbing ice cream afterwards.
Do you believe in soul mates? Yes, I do.
What’s the soundtrack to your life? Drake, really any song by him.
What’s your favorite pick-up line? “I think you’re cute. Let’s go out sometime.” It’s not really a pick-up line, but I like to be straightforward and it works.
Describe yourself in 3 words. The three C’s: Calm, Cool, and Collected.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In medical school; I am an aspiring psychiatrist.
What’s something people don’t know about you? I’m an artist. I love to paint.

One of Adam’s art pieces, painted last year

Former editor-in-chief of Her Campus UPenn