Style > Beauty

5 YouTube Beauty Vloggers You Should Be Following Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.
I love YouTube. I can shamelessly say that I’m subscribed to over 50 channels. The majority of them include beauty, fashion, hair and vlog channels. YouTube has become my new favorite way of passing time (in addition to Netflix, of course). With millions of videos, it can be extremely difficult to sort through the clips of kittens in shopping bags and people falling off skateboards to find something that’s actually useful. But there’s a whole group of people on this video-sharing website whose sole mission is to help you master your beauty routine. This includes figuring out how to create the perfect smoky eye or learning how to correctly style the undone topknot. Whether you’re a makeup expert or a total beginner, these 5 beauty gurus will make your life much easier.

Weylie is the perfect mix of crazy and practical. She’s big on helpful step-by-steps and definitely doesn’t shy away from the taboo (like her video on “How To Put On A Tampon”).
Videos to check out:
Andrea is a true beauty professional. She does a little bit of everything: hair tutorials, DIY projects, and, of course, many makeup how-tos.
Videos to check out:
A favorite of the British YouTube community, Zoella is bright, bubbly, and pretty much as adorable as they come. Every one of her lovely-looking videos seems like it was shot through a gorgeous Instagram filter too, so you get a double dose of beauty.
Videos to check out:
Not only does Patricia love in-depth haul videos, she’s also the queen of breaking down even the most basic of beauty routines. Did I mention she has an adorable husband named Mike who often appears in her videos? Because she does, and it’s really sweet.
Videos to check out:
Michelle has become so big in the beauty world that she actually has her own makeup line. Whether you’re already a makeup pro or just bored at a sleepover, you’ll be entertained with her intricate celebrity makeup how-tos. I mean, just check out her flawless Khaleesi look.
Videos to check out:

Images courtesy of: The Video Ink; Brandx; Zoella.com; The Society Pages; Youtube; Mashable.