absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Food Blogs to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.
If you are obsessed with food the way I am, then you likely enjoy browsing through blogs and photos of food just as much as you enjoy eating it. You may not even actually make any of the recipes you happen upon, and yet somehow you still get so much pleasure out of perusing through the beautifully photographed and deliciously sounding recipes that bloggers post. I certainly enjoy passing my time online or on Instagram, mesmerized by the abundance of heavenly-looking food. Though I’m no food expert, here are a handful of some of my favorite food blogs that I get most inspired by and that never fail to make my mouth water — click through the pictures for recipes! 

Favorite Recipe: Buttered Popcorn Chocolate Chip Cookies 

Favorite Recipe: Sweet Potato, Lentil and Coconut Curry

Favorite Recipe: Coffee Almond Baked Oatmeal

Favorite Recipe: Red Wine Chocolate Cake

Favorite Recipe: Cinnamon Roll Baked Donuts

Undergraduate student in the class of 2016 at The University of Pennsylvania studying English and Journalism. Avid triathlete. Aspiring ironman (woman). Lover of all things food and/or fitness related. Dog lover (especially my toy poodle, Martini).