Style > Beauty

This Year’s Capital Catwalk Raffle included a $260 Luxury Beauty Basket

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

If you attended the 2019 Capital Catwalk, you might have noticed some amazing items displayed as raffle prizes! Among them was a luxurious beauty basket valued at $260!

This highly coveted prize was generously donated by the Shoppers Drug Mart located at the World Exchange Plaza. It’s thanks to them that Her Campus uOttawa was able to gift an extremely lucky attendee with some brand new goodies.

The prize included a BLVGARI Rose Goldea perfume, a Gold Rush highlighter by Benefit, a Marcelle night cream, a Calvin Klein wristlet, and much more!

I’m sure we are all VERY jealous of the person who walked away with this gift. But if you weren’t a winner this year, have no fear because you can always join us next time since Capital Catwalk is our annual fashion show. And who knows? Next year’s raffle could be even bigger and better. By attending the next Capital Catwalk, you could be a future prize winner and support local designers at the same time. It’s a win-win so we hope to see you there! Please stay tuned to our social media since it’s the best way to keep yourself up to date on our major events.

For all your beauty needs, be sure to stop by our friends at 110-111 Albert St. and let them know Her Campus uOttawa sent you.

Once again, congratulations to the lucky winner and thanks to the World Exchange Plaza Shoppers Drug Mart for supporting our endeavors with their kind donation!

Cheryl Ng

U Ottawa '20

Cheryl is a third year student at the University of Ottawa studying Political Science and Communication. She is passionate about all kinds of art, but mostly writing and photography. She is an avid traveler and hopes to one day have a career that enables her adventurous spirit! Cheryl est une étudiante en troisième année à l’Université d’Ottawa. Elle étudie la science politique et la communication. Elle aime beaucoup les arts, les écrits et la photographie en particulier. Elle est une voyageuse et voudrait avoir un emploi qui comprend des occasions à voyager tout autour du monde!
Fourth year Criminology student at the University of Ottawa, Leafs fan, makeup lover and Harry Potter enthusiast.