Style > Beauty

A ‘Wandavision’ x Ulta Beauty Collection is Coming and I can’t wait!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

If you watched the Disney+ series, you probably noticed how aesthetically pleasing the set is. From the magic, to the costumes, to the retro makeup… everything was on point. It’s no wonder that ULTA Beauty, a leader in the beauty industry, seized the opportunity to collab with the mini Marvel series. 

Cancel your plans for March 14th because it’s about to go down. The makeup collection is set to launch mid-March, just in time for the end of Women’s History Month. The makeup collection will consist of a five-piece brush set, a blush palette (hey there Vision!), a brow kit, three eyeshadow palettes, a winged liner kit, plumping lip gloss (for the lips à la Kylie Jenner), and a lip balm duo.

Disney plus on tv on stand showing disney plus
Photo by Marques Kaspbrak from Unsplash
The prices range from $10 to $28, which is just a little bit more than your regular drugstore makeup. And you guessed it, the colour palette of the packaging is full of the fiery reds Elisabeth Olsen flaunted throughout the series. However, the eyeshadow palettes themselves are pretty versatile. 

Personally, I can’t wait to see my Tiktok blow up with more #WandaVisionChallenge content, now that word of a makeup collection is out. 

Wissal Baaza

U Ottawa '21

Wissal Baaza is pursuing a M.C in Communications at the University of Ottawa,Canada. When she is not writing, you can find her scrolling through TikTok, experimenting with makeup and binge-watching Netflix .
Just your average criminology major, who enjoys watching Supernatural, The Boys and occasionally catching a hockey game. Probably off somewhere writing a novel!