This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Grab your candy bongs! Twice is finally coming back to North America in June after their fourth successful world tour in 2022, which included stops in Seoul, Tokyo, Inglewood and Atlanta.

Twice is a multinational, seven-member K-pop group including members Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, and Tzuyu. Their discography includes songs in Korean, English, and Japanese.

The hit group, which debuted in 2015 with “Like Ooh-Ahh,” will perform in Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, and Chicago among other U.S stops.

And on July 2nd, the group will be coming to Toronto to perform in the Scotiabank arena! Luckily, there are more tour dates to be announced, so Canadian fans can hold onto hope for more cities to be included in their tour.

Twice tickets are being sold through Ticketmaster until March 8th, and fans can register as verified fans to get the chance to book tickets. This (hopefully) means fewer scalpers and ticket resellers, as general tickets will only become available if tickets remain after the fan sale.

VIP tickets for previous tours had perks like pre-show access to soundcheck, gift items, priority entry, check-in, and pre-show merch access.

Make sure to catch up on their recent songs, like “Talk that Talk,” “Scientist,” “Alcohol Free,” “Doughnut,” and their English releases: “The Feels” and “Moonlight Sunrise!”

Twice will also be releasing their 12th mini album, READY TO BE, on March 10th.

Grace Cowie

U Ottawa '24

Grace is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at uOttawa. She oversees the entire club, acts as a liason between the chapter and the university, and provides final edits and feedback for all content posted on the site. Outside of her role at Her Campus, Grace is a 5th year student studying communications and sociology, with plans to enter the PR or marketing field upon graduation. She enjoys running, old movies, new music, baking, and reading, and spending time with the amazing HC at uO team!