The Lalaassorted Nail Polish
The Lalaassorted Nail Polish
Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

Top 5 Nail Trends for Spring 2021

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

As salons are reopening, my Pinterest board is blooming with spring nail inspo. Here are some of my personal favourites for the next time you go on a mani-pedi date with your besties. 

1. Groovy Patterns

The 70’s aesthetic is very in at the moment!

@thenailroomnyc / Instagram
2. Revisited French

Be bold and rock a neon tip or be discrete and go for a floral pattern – either way, the revisited French is a total power move.

3. Mood Nails

This one goes out to the extra people out there who love fun patterns and colours. Mood nails are a great way to spice up an all-black outfit.

4. Minimalist

For the days you want to feel like a chic and put-together person. 

5. Mix & Match

If you’re indecisive like me, how about a little bit of everything? I’m a sucker for cloud prints and almond-shaped nails.

Nail art on my nails (revisited french, cloud print, pink)
Original photo by Wissal Baaza
How about you? What is your favourite nail trend?

Wissal Baaza

U Ottawa '21

Wissal Baaza is pursuing a M.C in Communications at the University of Ottawa,Canada. When she is not writing, you can find her scrolling through TikTok, experimenting with makeup and binge-watching Netflix .
Just your average criminology major, who enjoys watching Supernatural, The Boys and occasionally catching a hockey game. Probably off somewhere writing a novel!