This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

With Capital Catwalk just a few short days away, here’s a fun interview with another one of our featured designers, Stroked Ego! 

Basic Information

Name of Brand: Stroked Ego 

City of Operation: Ottawa

1. Brief Description of Brand:

Stroked Ego is a store for the modern man and those who love them. With two rooms of underwear, cases of cufflinks, and shelves of top of the line skin care, Stroked Ego is a destination for every stylish man in the capital. 

2. What do you believe is the biggest trend in fashion at the moment?

I think men are realizing that they can have fun with their wardrobes while still maintaining their budget, comfort level, and their own personal style.

3. What brought you to become involved with Capital Catwalk?

We enjoy working with student organizations in the city and Capital Catwalk supports a very worth cause. 

4. If you could erase one fashion trend from history what would it be?

The 1970’s men’s jumpsuit – think Saturday Night Fever. That or the powder blue tux. 

5. How can interested buyers find you?

We’re located at 224 Bank Street between Nepean and Lisgar. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to see more of our products.

Sarah Kirby is a fourth year Joint Honours BA History and Political Science student at the University of Ottawa. Born and raised in Southwestern Ontario, Sarah now is proud to call Ottawa home. Sarah is also proud to be the Editor of News for the 2014-2015 Her Campus UOttawa Team.