This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

I must admit that I completely love Tamera Mowry-Housley. I have been a fan of hers since I was a little girl watching “Sister, Sister” where she co-starred next to her twin, Tia Mowry-Hardrict. She played in numerous movies, she is a singer, an author, and now she is one of the co-hosts of the daytime show The Real. On top of that, Tamera’s sense of style is amazing. Pregnant or not, she could wear a garbage bag, and still make it look fabulous. 

I love the fact that Tamera loves wearing colours and is not afraid to wear any type of print or any length possible. 

Here are a couple of my favourite of her outfits, and a way for you to copy them:

1. Fun Night Out 

On Top:

Dynamite, $39.95

Bottoms:

Charlotte Russe, $26.99

Shoes: 

Nine West, $105

2. Country Elegant 

Dress: 

Maurices, $44.00

Boots:

Aldo, $59.98

These looks are simple to put together and you can for sure to find altenative pieces that would be cheaper or even more expensive if you prefer. 

What are your favourite looks of Tamera? What shop will you go visit? Let us know in the comments!

Images: Cover 

SaveSave

Gloria Charles-Pierre is Her Campus uOttawa Alumni. She was one of our writers for four years and the French editor for two years. Gloria graduated from the University of Ottawa with a degree in Arts specialized in French Lierature and two certificates in LSQ (Langue des Signes Québécoise). Now, she is in Teachers College and loving it. Gloria spends her time doing kick-boxing and working on her personnal writing project while growing in her faith. She hopes to travel more, and to continue her studies with a Masters in Education and also continue working in editing.