This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Calling all Canuck collegiettes, there’s a new icon in the world of Canadian fashion! That’s right – have you seen Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau, lately? Her wardrobe is literally impeccable! She always dresses excellently for the occasion in question; remember her pitch perfect Remembrance Day ensemble last year?

My favourite look of hers, though, was her election day outfit. For her last minute bout of campaigning with Justin (her equally stylish husband), Sophie went for a balance between practicality and chicness. She topped it off with a gorgeous monochrome grey look, complete with the nicest – and most unique – knee high boots I’ve seen in awhile.

How do you like this look? Just kidding, it’s awesome and we all know it, her very weird pose in that picture notwithstanding. Well, you’re in luck, because I’ve scoured the internet to find you some very cheap pieces that will help you achieve Sophie’s effortless grey look!

Grey turtlenecks aren’t exactly difficult to find, but this one from Forever21 is about the cheapest you’re going to find at just $14.00.

Again, grey pants are fairly easy to find. But this pair from Old Navy is only $25.00, and take it from me, they are the most comfortable pants ever! I own three pairs in different colours.

Sophie’s giant scarf really adds to her look by adding visual interest and breaking up her clean grey lines. This scarf from Aldo fits the bill perfectly, and it’s only $10.00!

Finally, the boots! Disclaimer: I don’t actually like knee high boots very much as a general rule (they’re always plain, boring black), but Sophie’s grey ones are just so nice and original! These boots were a bit more difficult to track down, but don’t worry collegiettes, I’ve got you – these Call It Spring Boots are just the right colour, and at less than $50.00, they’re a total steal!

Now that you have the tools, are you going to try to dress like Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau? Any other Canadian fashion icon outfits we can track down for you? Let us know on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Mercedes Cant is a Communication graduate student at the University of Ottawa.