photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }

Chronicling the trials and tribulations of the transitioning girls

As a collegiette, we have a number of given things to worry about. Things that we all must face and manage include things like a class, course notes, essays, mid-terms and exams. Add in real life, and you’ve got to worry about maintaining a work-school-life balance choc-full of family, friends, dating, coworkers, bosses, professors, extra curriculars and getting your foot into the gateway to the real world.

We here at Her Campus U Ottawa feel the pressures too, and just like every one else, we are learning how to deal day by day. While there are a number of resources out in the deep abyss of the internet, telling you what to do and exactly how to do it, our Real Girls will be documenting what they are doing instead.

It’s a boat we’re all in and there is no right way to tackle the obstacles in life. While our recollections aren’t prescriptive, the duo will be sharing how they’ve faced challenges that arise at work or school, offering different perspectives or simply trying out the same old ones. So follow along with Her Campus U Ottawa and who knows? You may learn something new, and bonus: Canadian good-guy Ryan Gosling believes in you.

The Working Girl

Maintaining the work-life balance is tough, especially when school and keeping up with a social life is in the mix. Enter the working-girl. This co-op collegiette is navigating her way through impressing her boss at her full time job, figuring out her career goals, only to switch gears and rush back into school head on.

The Graduating Girl

Meet the graduating girl. Fourth year is everything she thought it would be and more. Life right now is deciding what she wants and needs in life. Talk has suddenly gone from where to party next, to grad school talk, and who’s getting married next. Once the tassel on her grad cap is switched over to the right side, life begins, free from grades, but full of responsibilities and commitments.

Picture credits:

www.koco.com *Real World logo belongs to MTV 

www.memegenerator.net