Nine Guys You Will Meet at UOttawa – Harry Potter Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Dobby

“The friend-zone”: a place Dobby is very familiar with. He’s your loyal best bud, who would do anything for you and always has the best of intentions. You can depend on this guy to be by your side for every adventure and to have your back when times get hard.
Most likely to be seen: At a kegger yelling “the cops are here!” and B-lining for the door with you in tow.

Hagrid

Many contemplate if this uOttawa boy has ever set foot in a barbershop or has even seen a razor! He’s always rockin’ the long flow and possibly sporting a man bun. His facial hair situation can range anywhere from the sexy scruffy look to the full on duck dynasty beard, but don’t let that fool you. His kind heart and compassion for all living things make this one a real catch, plus there’s nothing a comb and a haircut can’t fix!
Most likely to be seen: At Strathcona Park on a nature walk.

Fred and George Weasley

They met in the hallways of Stanton during frosh week and have been inseparable ever since. Known as big time practical jokers, this pair of boys will never take anything (or anyone besides their best bro) seriously. They put the romance in bromance, bros before hoes and will always follow the bro code. Not even you can get between this inseparable duo.
Most likely to be seen: Horsing around on Tabaret lawn with a football.

Sirius Black

The bad boy. Sporting his favourite band’s  T-shirt and a leather jacket, this U of O boy is always looking for trouble. You may have spotted him at your first lecture of the year, but it will be a rare sighting for the rest of the semester… After all, he has better things to do.
Most likely to be seen: Making fun of organized sports at Sports complex, or smoking outside of Morisette.

Neville Longbottom

When you met Neville in first year he was quiet, chubby and a bit socially awkward. Puberty has been compared to magic for this lucky boy, since he was a late bloomer. He went from a nerdy nobody to a hottie with a body in less than a year, and most of the other U of Ottawa ladies can hardly believe their eyes. Neville is brave, reliable and kind, and along with the help of puberty, he may have magically transformed into your perfect guy.
Most likely to be seen: at La Maison on a Monday night.

Dudley Dursley

Dudley has really embraced the student lifestyle and is taking advantage of it whenever possible. His diet is limited to pizza, hamburgers and tacos, and the Freshman 15 is starting to look like a Forever 15 for this uOttawa guy. On top of that, Dudley enjoys a few brews daily and it’s rumoured that once he out-drank the whole Quidditch team.
Most likely to be seen: At the Cafeteria getting his munch on.

Victor Krum

Narcissistic is an understatement. For this U of O boy, appearance really is everything. School is a minor priority as he spends hours at the gym not only working out, but also admiring his godly physique. He lives by the mottos: “train insane or remain the same” and “curls for the girls”. You will never catch him without his protein powder and a shaker, as his whole workout would be useless without it. He is easily distracted by anything that moves and is female, but is still convinced that he is the most beautiful being to grace the University of Ottawa.
Most likely to be seen: At Montpetit or Sports Complex workin’ on his fitness.

Draco Malfoy

This spoiled momma’s boy has never touched a stove, never seen a load of laundry and most definitely never worked a day in his life. He’s strongly opinionated and will never miss an opportunity to shoot up his hand in class and provide a lengthy and (slightly unnecessary synopsis) of his every thought. This U of O boy is also known to threaten professors and students with the classic line: “My father will hear about this!” Besides being sulky and stubborn, he has great style, is well put together, and will buy you the best birthday presents with mommy and daddy’s money.
Most likely to be seen: In POL 1101 voicing his opinion and bragging about his dad’s high ranking government job.

Harry Potter

The golden-boy. Star of a Gee Gees team, head of his class and a member of his faculty’s exec. He’s a low-key kind of guy whom the spot-light just happens to fall on more often than not. He’s sweet, thoughtful and handsome but comes with more than a bit of baggage. He casts spells over the female population with ease, so if you’re looking for a bit of healthy competition, this is the uOttawa boy for you!
Most likely to be seen: At his faculty’s exec office, or enjoying a $2 beer at Toonie Tuesdays.

Photo Credits:

www.quickmeme.com

http://readingwithtequila.blogspot.ca/2010/09/why-i-love-dobby-house-elf.html

www.fanpop.com

www.weknowmemes.com

www.coolspotters.com

www.harrypotter.wikia.com

www.itwasmymomsinthe80s.tumblr.com