This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Full name: Michel Nkem Kenneth

Age: 20

Program: General Bachelor of Arts

Relationship status: In a relationship

Hollywood crush: Scarlett Johanson

What do you look for in your significant other?

Someone who is intelligent and open-minded.

What are your biggest turn offs?

My biggest turn off is a person who is clingy and insecure. Also, a person who lies. I feel like a woman should be confident. In my past relationships, they would get jealous and that’s why it ended.

Could you talk about your worst date?

I was seeing two girls at the same time who were on the same sport team, but they both knew. So when I went to the restaurant with girl 1, her friends didn’t think girl 2 knew, so it was extremely awkward. Anyways, girl 1 ended up being a psycho. She would lie about doing activities with me and became a stalker. 

What are your hobbies?

I box, play soccer during the summer and workout as often as I can. I sing in the shower sometimes. I also play Call of Duty and FIFA. I love talking to people. I’m very open and will talk to anybody. I don’t judge people.

How are you involved on campus?

I’m the Vice President of the Nigerian student association of uOttawa.

What are your goals this year?

It has mainly to do with my student association. Also, students should communicate more between themselves. I hate when people don’t socialize during and after class. It’s not awkward to talk to the person sitting beside you! I love the idea of Spotted at uOttawa because it makes our campus more sociable and open. It makes it less hostile. The same could be said about Her Campus uOttawa.

Who is your role model?

I listen to Kanye West speak and I feel like we have the same intellectual and futuristic type of mind

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I know what I don’t want, but I’m not sure what I want in the next 10 years.

What don’t you want?

I don’t want to be working a stable job, nine to five every day, and play golf during the weekend. I want to have time for my kids and my wife. I don’t want to work for someone. I want to go out and see more of this world than what I’ve been taught in school.