lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Full name: Jon Rankin

Age: 19

Program: Human Kinetics

Relationship status: Single

Hollywood crush: Mila Kunis

What do you look for in your significant other?

I tend to connect well with people who have a bit of sarcasm since they know when I’m being sarcastic and they can answer back playfully. Also, trustworthiness is my top priority.

What is your biggest turn off?

I have to be able to carry an intellectual conversation with a girl. Otherwise, I am not attracted to them.

Have you ever had a bad date?

There was one girl who asked me to dinner “as a friend”. It was pretty awkward because I had no intention of dating her. After hanging out a couple of times, I told her that I didn’t feel the same way, and she asked me what she could do to change my mind. I didn’t mind talking about it but it took a long time to convince her that she wasn’t right for me!

What are your hobbies?

I like to play piano, help others, workout and travel.

How are you involved on campus?

So far, I haven’t done too much on campus. All I do on campus is workout and study (haha). I’m hoping to look into clubs next year

Who is your role model?

My older brother is my role model. He’s always the host of good parties and get-togethers and he’s always driven to accomplish more and more. He’s super smart and is in law school now.

Where do you see yourself in 15 years?

In 15 years, I hope to be finished with post-graduate school, whether it is physiotherapy or medical school.  I’ll maybe be married and have a couple of kids. I’d be in my mid-thirties, so this seems reasonable!