Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

The end of the semester is fast approaching and you may be too busy worrying about exams to start thinking about where you’ll spend your next holiday. Luckily, the Her Campus HQ has sent us a Spring Break Survival Kit to help us get through the rest of the semester and prepped for the summer holidays!

Take a look into the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit to see what we received:

Revitalize Damaged Hair

Many collegiettes experiment with their hair colour while at university. The best way to ensure coloured hair keeps looking healthy is to deep condition once a week.  Still looking for that perfect product that will rescue dry and dull hair? ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine!

The conditioner is designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair. This one-step wonder product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, and shine treatment! No need to clutter your bathroom with too many unnecessary products, Biotera will take care of all your hair care needs!

It’s super easy to use: just massage it through your wet hair from scalp to ends and let it sit for 3-5 mins before rinsing thoroughly.

If you try out the Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner and love the way your locks feel after using it, comment on the Zotos Professional Facebook Page and use #Biotera on twitter!

Salon-Smooth Hair All Week Long

Get salon-smooth hair from the comfort of your own home! TRESemmé has provided Her Campus U Ottawa with samples of their 7 Day Keratin Smooth System! It’s perfect for combating the humid weather that is soon to descend on Ottawa. The set comes with a shampoo, conditioner and the 7 Day Heat Activated Treatment. After just 1 wash with the keratin infused system, you’ll have frizz-free hair all week long! To activate the Thermal Technology, blow dry and flat iron hair in small sections, making unruly hair smooth and sleek, for frizz-free manageability that lasts between washes.

Share your #7DaysOfSmooth hair diary and show off your 7 hairstyle #selfies with us on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @TRESemme and @HerCampus!

Read until the end of this article to find out how you can get your hands on the TRESemmé Starter Set!

Need some hairstyle inspiration? A fishtail braid is perfect for the spring! Check out the video below to see how to master this look or visit www.youtube.com/TRESemme for more how-to’s!

Bikini Time!

Want to show some GeeGee pride while away on holiday? Yokini Swimwear have created a yoga-inspired fold-over “Perfect Fit Swim Bottom.” The bottoms are flattering for every shape and can be adjusted to provide as much or as little coverage as you’d like.

Head over to their website www.yokiniswimwear.com to find out which Yokini bikini “suits” you best! Flaunt your school spirit while relaxing poolside: you can order personalized “U Ottawa” bottoms under the “College” section. Yokini were kind enough to provide Her Campus readers with a discount for their website! You’ll receive 20% off and FREE lettering on their swim bottoms when you use the code HC99 at checkout.

Thank you to all our sponsors to providing us with these great products!

Giveaway:

We are giving away two TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System Starter Sets!

One winner will be chosen at random on Twitter and one in the Facebook comments.

To enter on Twitter: Tweet @HCuOttawa telling us your favourite Spring Break location, don’t forget to use #UOSpringBreak

To enter on Facebook: Comment on this article post with your favourite Spring Break location

Giveaway Rules:

1. Must be a student at the University of Ottawa and over the age of 17 to enter
  2. The giveaway is open from Thursday, March 20th until Tuesday, March 25th
  3. Winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter on Wednesday, March 26th