#HCuOSurvivalKits: Will You Accept Our Challenge?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Her Campus uOttawa got their #HCSurvivalKits!! We’re beyond excited to have some fantastic gear from HC National! Here’s a look at what we got!

Some of our favourite goodies included some adorable glitter glue, tea, HCXO flags, and NYC makeup! These are the sorts of basics we need to have in our lives as collegiettes. Flags for our inner cheerleader, tea for our inner zen, makefup for our inner fashionista and of course, some Martha Stewart metalic craft paint and fantastic glitter glue for our inner Pinterest Diva!

We’re daring our collegeittes to let out their inner craftsWOman! Share with us on our social media platforms a craft or DIY that you’ve done recently and you’ll be entered to win some of these great craft prizes!

Make sure to tag us and use the hashtags #HCSurvivalKits and #GettingBackGivingBack in your posts!

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Daughter, sister, student, friend. I have a fond love for good board games, napping and tea. I consider myself to be a professional apple cutter.