Finals Season As Told by GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Finals season is here again…

You need to catch up on all that reading you’ve been ignoring all semester and that means…

When you’re parents call to check in on how you’re doing, all you can say is…

You plan to wake up at 8AM and tackle those take home exams early, but your mornings look more like this…

Instead of this…

When you finally make it out of bed, you decide that you can’t possibly study until your entire room is clean…

Now that you’ve tidied up, it’s time to hit the books…

Your roommates aren’t too helpful either…

You finally get into the swing of things and start to feel a little better about these exams…

But after a while, you just can’t stand to stare at those textbooks any longer…

So you decide to pump up your music and take a dance break…

But all that dancing has made you really hungry. I mean, who studies without snacks, right? So you head into the kitchen…

You sit back down to your computer and see a facebook message from your friend that you HAVE to reply to…

Now that you’re on facebook, you might as well check to see what all your old high school friends have been up to…

And you somehow end up on YouTube watching cat videos…

You check your clock and realize that you just wasted hours of valuable studying time…

When your friends, who finished their exams weeks ago, ask you to come celebrate, you can’t coz you’re still too busy “studying”…

You end up having to pull an all-nighter, but in the morning, you’re totally ready for that exam…

When you get your results back and find out that you passed all of your classes…

Congratulations GeeGee! You made it thorough another year!