This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Not to sound like a broken record but fall is arguably the best season, especially when it comes to style. With summer and winter weather, fashion has to take a back seat to function; your clothes have to be able to withstand the intense heat or brace the aggressive cold. But with fall, you get that little loophole where outfits are warm, yet cute, and the issue of overheating is not present. That being said, you may be in need of some fall inspo. Look only to the most fashionable celebrities for that little bit of creative energy.

Ashley Graham

Easiest source of fall inspo has always been the off-duty model look which Ashley Graham captures very effortlessly. Keep it simple with standard fall pieces like a leather jacket or a pair of black boots.

Get the Look​:

H&M: Biker Jacket

H&M: Black Ankle Boots

Meghan Markle

It’s safe to say that, as the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle is a good model for elegant style. Incorporate a long coat to any look to give it a structured yet comfortable look. 

Get the Look:

Zara: Wrap Collar Coat

Naomi Campbell

No stranger to the rules of style, Naomi Campbell has been a source of style inspo since the 90s and with this era of fashion coming back, why not take some notes from her iconic street style?

Get the Look:

H&M: Varsity Jacket

Have fun with your style this season and don’t forget to channel other sources of style inspo!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Vanessa is a writer on the Fashion & Beauty team at the University of Ottawa Her Campus Chapter.She is studying Social Science with a double minor in Economics and Public Administration. In her free time she loves to write, read, dance, and explore the city.
Fourth year Criminology student at the University of Ottawa, Leafs fan, makeup lover and Harry Potter enthusiast.