This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Like every collegiette, I am obsessed with everything fashion and beauty. I love walking in a store, and filling my heart with such visual joy that it actually makes me tear up. I love touching everything in a store and cherishing that beautiful moment that my actual hand touched Chanel and I didn’t melt in front of the security guard, and become totally weird.

So when I was binge watching Netflix the other day (when I should’ve been studying) I was mesmerized by some of the closets that these fictional characters own. Like… WHAT? Why don’t I own everything Prada, Armani, and this seasons Valentino? So I just had to share my love of fashion (and my inspiration to future closets) to my fellow collegiettes. So without further ado, here are my top 11 closets that any Fashionista will melt for!

1. Princess Diaries

Behold, Mia Thermopolis’s, Princess of Genovia’s, closet.

2. Clueless

Can we take a second, please? Am I the only one that wished they had a computer that sorted out my clothing options, exactly like Cher?

3. Confessions of a shopaholic

Ok, so this one may be a bit of a push, but I wish I had the bank account to purchase designer everything. Yes, please! Put it on my tab, thank you!

4. Sex and the City

UGH, my dream is a walk-in closet, I live walk-in closets, and I will get a walk-in closet… eventually. But until then, I will live vicariously through Carrie and Mr. Big.

5. 13 Going on 30

SIGH. Yes, yes, that’s exactly what I want.

6. Gossip Girl

Yes, I had to! You can’t do closet porn without Blair Waldorf!

7. Devil Wears Prada

When your career is your closet, you don’t need to worry about anything!

8. Something’s Gotta Give

GOALS!

9. The Bling Ring

God, if I had a dollar for every pair of shoes I’d own, I’d be rich.

And of course here’s a few selections for the men <3

10. Fifty Shades of Grey

I know, don’t roll your eyes. Forget the movie, just look at the closet. I mean, come on!

11.  Two weeks notice

If those options didn’t satisfy you, I don’t know what will. Let us know what your favourite famous closet is on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Hey my name is Madison, and I'm a fourth year English & Communications major at the University of Ottawa. I love fashion, beauty, and anything health related! I'm a frequent blogger (yay for tumblr), painter, writer, vinyl collector, traveler, shopaholic, and a hopeless romantic.