Celebrity Style Inspiration Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Miley Cyrus

Aquarius are original, independent, and like to fight for the causes they believe in, which is why Miley Cyrus is the perfect style inspiration for them. Her unique style embodies and expresses the causes she cares about, and makes a statement to the rest of the world about who she is.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

Elizabeth Taylor

Just like this classic movie star, Pisces are the models of classic fashion. Their character tends to be gentle, compassionate, and artistic. Elizabeth Taylor’s has that perfect style that allows all Pisces to shine through.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

Lady Gaga

Aries are courageous, confident, and passionate. And it’s none other than Lady Gaga’s style that shows the world that she too is not afraid to express who she is, what her passions are, as well as the causes that she cares about.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Stevie Nicks

As the queen of 70’s fashion, Stevie Nicks’ combined the hippie chic and rock n’ roll styles to show off a grounded look. Just as the Taurus is grounded and sensible, with a slight bit of edginess, Stevie’s unique style gives serious inspiration.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

C.Z. Guest

This elegant fashion queen’s style is perfect for the Gemini whose curiosity and adaptability show appreciation of the classics, as well as their flare for playing with fashion.

Cancer (June 21- July 22)

Edie Sedgwick

Edie Sedgwick was the woman who popularized the pixie cut all the way back in the 1960’s. Just like the Cancer, she was extremely imaginative with her style choices, and unafraid to try new things.

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

Charlize Theron

Just as the Leo is creative and confident, Charlize Theron’s style is perfect for any Leo. Her style is chic, but has a bit of a unique edge that shows Charlize really loves to make any outfit she wears her own!

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Diana Ross

One of the queens of the 1970’s, Diana Ross let her fun and effortless glamour shine through her style. Any Virgo will have a blast trying out different outfits inspired by Diana!

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn’s style is the perfect inspiration for any Libra! Classic, refined and elegant, channeling her style will bring your outfits to the next level.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Kim Kardashian

Resourceful and brave, the Scorpio is the embodiment of the always-stylish Kim K. From classic outfits, to chic and modern ensembles, Kim will give any Scorpio endless looks and possibilities for style inspiration.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

Rebel Wilson

Just as the Sagittarius is confident and a little bit sassy, Rebel’s bold style allows any Sagittarius to show off their bold personality with flare!

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton is the new classic with her timeless style. The epitome of class, Kate Middleton is the perfect idol for any Capricorn!  

Source:

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com  http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/trends/g5253/american-style-icons/

Bethany is currently a fourth year Anthropology and Sociology student at the University of Ottawa. She loves fashion, makeup, travel and her dog Gatsby. In her spare time, she loves writing, reading, and exploring the city.