ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Best Beauty Stocking Stuffers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Well folks, spooky time is over and I am in full-time Christmas mode! With that being said, I have been on the hunt for the best beauty stocking stuffers this season has to offer. Below, you will find the best lip, skincare, hair, and body beauty products to fill your stockings this year for under $40. Not filling someone’s stocking? Add ‘em to your Christmas list because these products are must-haves!

Stocking Stuffer: Lip Products

• Sephora Collection Mini Cream Lip Stain Set – $14

Let’s be real here, a person can never have too many lipsticks. This set is adorable and affordable (the best kind of combo)! With four different shades and more importantly, a perfect holiday red, it’s sure to be a hit.

• BITE Beauty Agave Treat Trio Mini Agave Lip Mask Set – $20 (value $30.00)

With winter coming, dry lip season is upon us. Best way to beat cracked, dry lips? Grab a lip mask! This set has three lip masks. Not only are they ultra-hydrating, they come in the cutest portable container. The perfect gift for your chapstick-obsessed friend.

Stocking Stuffer: Skincare

• Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Mini – $30 ($49 value)

My newest obsession!! This set is the ultimate deal. At Sephora, the 1.0oz of the Ole Henrikson Truth Serum is $60 and the 3.4oz is $156!!! This set lets you try out these super expensive products for a not-so-expensive price. I personally would love to get this in my stocking this year

• Sephora Collection Eye or Face Masks $4-8

This stocking stuffer is one that comes with variety. Grab a foot mask, face mask, lip mask…you name it! This stocking stuffer allows you to mix and match whatever you want for all under $10!

Stocking Stuffer: Scent

• Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Travel Duo – $40

My favourite sent in the cutest little set. This rose, jasmine and orchid scent is sweet and warm, making it perfect for anyone’s stocking.

Stocking Stuffer: Hair

• Sephora Favourites Best Hair Ever Kit – $32 ($80 value)

I never splurge on anything haircare related! That’s why I think the Sephora Favourites Best Hair Ever Kit is the best stocking stuffer of them all. The Sephora Favourites Kits are a great way to try out a lot of products without paying the heavy price tag. Complete with a travel bag, this $80 value set is an absolute steal.

Stocking Stuffer: Body Product

• L’Occitane Hand Cream $12

My absolute staple! L’Occitane has a ton of adorable Christmas sets this year. Grab one or grab a few, these hand creams are the ultimate luxury gift for your hands. At only $12 and with varieties like rose, shea butter, and lavender, they are a must-have stocking stuffer.

Well girls and boys, I hope this list gave you some ideas for a loved one or yourself; I know I’ll be sending this list to Santa. Until then, xoxo Maggie

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Simply put I'm a brainy blonde. My friends say I am twins with Elle Woods, and you'll probably find a lot of my inspo comes from her girl-boss attitude. Hope you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy coming up with content; happy reading babes :)
Fourth year Criminology student at the University of Ottawa, Leafs fan, makeup lover and Harry Potter enthusiast.