This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

While you can never go wrong giving your best friend a gift card to their favourite store this holiday season, a personalized gift adds a unique touch to make things special. While personalized gifts usually require more time and effort on the part of the vendor, they don’t have to break the bank! Here are 5 great personalized Christmas gifts you can find under $50 for anyone on your list!  

1. For the Dog Mom in Your Life 

Both environmentally friendly and incredibly cute, this personalized dog tote will become their grocery trip must-have. This Etsy seller will use a photo of your pet to create a custom decal to then personalize the tote alongside your pet’s name.  

Get it Here!

Price: $40.14  

2. For the Friend Who Just Got Their Own Place 

These coasters will help save their new furniture, whether it was purchased at Crate & Barrel or Ikea. You purchase the set of 4 glass photo coasters off Amazon and are able to insert your own pictures afterwards.  

Get it Here!

Price: $14.99 

3. For the Friend Who Just Secured Their Dream Internship 

Monogram Cufflinks make a great gift for friends with a bunch of interviews coming up or who might’ve just purchased their first suit for that business class. The only thing you need to do is decide on the letters!  

Get it Here!

Price: $20.99 

4. For Your Minimalist Friend 

These beautiful minimalist zodiac necklaces allow you to choose between a silver, gold, or rose gold colour, then choose the length of the chain and enter in your friend’s zodiac sign. For an extra fee you can even add multiple zodiac sign charms up to 5 total.  

Get it Here!

Price: $40.84 

5. For the Best Host You Know 

This personalized engraved cutting board is a great gift for the friend who would prefer a wine and cheese night over a night out. You are able to fully customize this gift from the board shape and type of wood to the name or quote you want to be engraved.  

Get it Here!

Price: $45.00 

3rd Year Human Resource Management student at the University of Ottawa
Just your average criminology major, who enjoys watching Supernatural, The Boys and occasionally catching a hockey game. Probably off somewhere writing a novel!