The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Whether or not you celebrate Thanksgiving and Halloween, you can’t deny how beautiful the weather is around this time of year and how vibrant the leaves are. What if there was a simple and affordable way that you could bring the fall season into your home? Well, we might just know what does the trick: Amazon! Amazon is the marketplace where many can find almost everything they could ever want or need for an affordable price and a reasonably fast delivery right to their front door! Aside from mugs and Halloween decorations that can put anyone in the fall spirit, we found five cute, simple, and well-reviewed Amazon items that you can add to your cart right now for an affordable price. You won’t be disappointed!

As for little details in and around your home, first, on the list we have…

#1 throw pillows

These pillows are super cozy and would look great on a couch or bed!

Ever looking for simple and affordable throw pillows suitable for the fall? Amazon has it all!

Next up is something a bit out-there but is nonetheless very festive and bound to light up any room, leaving it feeling warm and cozy.

#2 Tree Table Lamp

This brown and amber-coloured tree table lamp would look perfect sitting on any table in your home, surrounded by your favourite fall reads. This tree lamp has elegant fairy lights intertwined where the leaves meet its branches and would look great on a bedside table or as a centrepiece on your kitchen table.

Looking for a bedside light that brings fall colours to your home? Look no further!

Now, just in time to order before Thanksgiving rolls around we found…

#3 Place Mats

Thanksgiving is known not only for bringing loved ones close together but also for sometimes getting a little messy! So, if you’re ever left wondering what to do to prevent your tables from getting dirty, try these placemats to place at each spot of your table for when Thanksgiving dinner is held with your loved ones.

In need of some autumn placemats? Check these out!

The fourth item on the list is best suited for any apartment or dorm-livers out there or anyone with a front porch, and that item is…

#4 Welcome mats

We found five different welcome mats to choose from that are just the right amount of scary, festive, and cheesy! Place them by your front door or even in the walkway of your home to make all of your guests feel welcomed.

These might just be the most festive welcome mats we’ve ever seen…

Saving the best for last, we found the coziest Amazon item perfect for warming you up while falling asleep to the pitter-patter of autumn rain outside.

#5 Duvet covers

If you’ve ever stared at the price tag of a duvet cover from IKEA because it was too expensive, look no further. You can find amazing duvet covers on Amazon and have them delivered to your house for free! Take the duvet cover showcased below as an example. It’s simple and fits in perfectly with the warm and cozy vibes of the season.

Is it really fall without a checkered duvet cover?

All in all…

We hope these Amazon finds help you (pumpkin) spice up your home and leave you feeling more festive during this amazing season!

Emily Crandall

U Ottawa '24

4th-year Communications and Sociology student at the University of Ottawa.