This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Valentine’s Day is soon approaching, so the time to buy gifts for your significant other is now. I’ve gathered a variety of suggestions for presents under $50 to make it simpler for you to find something special that won’t exceed your budget.

Artificial Roses in Glass Dome:

Roses and string lights are the epitome of romance. Does your partner like the movie Beauty and the Beast? In that case, the $44 Artificial Roses in Glass Dome on Amazon would make the ideal Valentine’s Day present.

Bath Bombs:

Gift a set of opulent bath bombs for Valentine’s Day. Seven individually wrapped, handcrafted bath bombs are kept fresh and of the highest quality for the best experience.

Teddy Bear with Red Heart:

Give away an extremely adorable teddy bear that says, “I love you” for just $25. This present is a thoughtful way to tell your significant other how much you adore them on Valentine’s Day!

Tiger Eye & Black Agate Stone Bracelet:

When your s/o wears this bracelet, they’ll be reminded of your love for them and how much you care about them thanks to its straightforward and distinctive design.

legally blonde icky valentines day?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
MGM

Scented Candles Gift Set:

Does your partner enjoy using candles in the house? This set of four non-toxic, environmentally friendly scented candles is only $29 and comes in the following scents: brown sugar, rose, cotton candy, and cherry.

SNZM Rose Necklace:

The heart necklace is a symbol of your unconditional love and romanticism for your partner, and if they adore roses and hearts, it can be the perfect present.

KAMIER Jewelry Box:

Is your partner a jewelry aficionado? Do they travel frequently? This KAMIER jewelry box, which includes an integrated mirror and a locking key, is great for organizing and travelling.

Shaving Kit For Men:

Anyone who shaves would be overjoyed to get this complete wet shave equipment gift set, and it costs just $38. Don’t think twice; treat your s/o!

Zitahli Mens Slim Wallet:

Is your partner’s wallet shabby and out of date? Do they grumble because there aren’t enough card slots in their wallet? Not to worry! You can carry business cards, credit and debit cards, and more in this slim wallet for just $32.

If none of these suggestions appeal to you, you can always opt for the traditional present of a box of your significant other’s favorite chocolate and a bouquet of flowers.