Your Hair This Spring, Dry Clean Only!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Her Campus UMich is excited to partner with Zotos Professional, a professional beauty industry leader, to provide collegiettes with the chance to test out a fabulous new line of Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo!

Introducing Naturelle Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo that delivers salon quality botanical hair care. Biotera Dry Shampoo combines nature and science to give hair the perfect amount of protection, strength, and moisture that it needs to stay healthy around the clock.

Zotos understands that washing your hair every time you shower just isn’t practical, and sometimes you need a quick pick-me-up to turn your hair from drab to fab in a matter of minutes.  Biotera Dry Shampoo absorbs oils and any excess residue right off your scalp, leaving hair feeling shiny and healthy and making you feel like working the runway.

Whether you’re running late for class in the morning, crunched for time getting ready for bar hopping on a Saturday night, or avoid washing your hair frequently, every collegiette can benefit from the “instant-clean” look that Biotera Dry Shampoo provides.  The product comes in an aerosol can giving you fresh, out of-the-shower clean hair without using any water!  How awesome is that? By absorbing excess oils and residues from your scalp, Biotera lets you touch up your style and give you more (great looking!) hair days in between washes.  Simply shake the can well, spray 8-12 inches away, let sit for two minutes, comb or run fingers through your hair and viola!

I’ve been using Biotera Dry Shampoo for about two weeks now, and I’m thrilled with the results! Biotera doesn’t leave behind that annoying white residue (so embarrassing!) that so many other dry shampoos do.  My hair gets greasy pretty quickly, so I spray the Dry Shampoo right on my scalp after workouts and in-between washes, and it’s amazing how fresh my hair looks each time! It’s voluminous, strong, and grease-free. Oh, and the product even smells wonderful.  You can purchase Naturelle Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo from sallybeauty.com or a local Sally Beauty Supply right here in Ann Arbor.

The Her Campus UMich team will be giving away free trial size samples of Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo on Wednessday, March 20th.  Be sure to ask a team member for your sample today or come see us in the Mason Hall atrium during the day!

But, wait—it gets better. We’re giving away a prize pack filled with Zotos goodies including a pink Shower Caddy, Polka-Dot Retro Shower Cap, Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo, and Biotera Long & Healthy Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave in Conditioner.

And for an extra chance to score some awesome products, the HC National Team will be giving away a $50 Sally Beauty Gift Card, Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo and Hairtrition Macadeamia Oil Damage Recovery Trio that comes with Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil.

Fill out my online form.
Caroline is a junior at the University of Michigan, studying Communications & Writing. She was born and raised a Jersey girl but attends school in the Midwest and now lives out West in Arizona.  In her free time, Caroline enjoys playing tennis, reading James Patterson novels, cheering on the Wolverines at the Big House, lounging in the Arizona sunshine, and snuggling with her boxer puppy.