Your Guide to End of the Year Necessities

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

As finals are quickly approaching and winter break is drawing near (even though you wouldn’t believe it with the 60 degree weather outside), students are crushed with endless papers and the expectation to attend about a gazillion end of the year parties. We know it’s practically impossible to do it all, so we found a few must-have goodies to help you out!

1. Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

With the holiday season, come holiday parties. And with holiday parties, comes the chance to show yourself off for the last time before binging yourself on latkes and/or Christmas ham. These Flash Tattoos will not only make you the star of the night in wrist wear, they will also have you smelling delicious because they’re scented! Shout out to our awesome writer Britt Boyle for the pic! 

2. Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases

In December, the only colors you usually see are navy, grey, and black (save for the excessive red and green at those aforementioned holiday parties). Bring a little bit of summer back into your life with the gift of a Vera Bradley Zip ID Case! They’re colorful, practical, and not nearly s expensive as buying a new colored sweater to add to your winter wardrobe. P.S. they also make great Secret Santa gifts!

3. TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray

With the business of finals, no one has time to spend hours on their hair. Actually, even without finals, no one has time to spend hours on their hair. Make it easy on yourself and go with TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray! Just a few spritzes and you’re done! Your GPA will thank you.

4. Chipotle 

In between group meetings, paper editing, and review sessions, it’s important to get your brain food. What better (and delicious) way to get this done than with Chipotle? It’s relatively inexpensive, super quick, full of protein, and will keep you full all day! P.S. Chipotle cooks their food without any added sugar so you will still be all set for that winter break vacation to Florida!

Images courtesy of: Her Campus, Huffington Post, Pinterest, and megoonthego.com

Jaclyn Nagel is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at the University of Michigan. She is a senior studying English and Creative Writing and earning a certificate in Sales. She enjoys eating copious amounts of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and reading the Harry Potter books over and over again. Follow her on instagram as @manisandmojitos! And make sure to follow our chapter's Twitter and Instagram at @hercampusumich!