Win Free Jewelry from Rusted Revolution!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

At Her Campus UMich, our team members are always looking for the newest designers and cutting edge styles that offer affordable prices for collegiettes.  

Earlier in the semester, College Fashion Week brought designers and brands from all over the country to Ann Arbor for the first ever fashion week put on for college students, by college students.  We loved the jewelry from Rusted Revolution, a newly created brand founded by Lesley Burr and Lucy McBride, who began working with Her Campus at Boston College in 2011.  Their jewelry isn’t conventional by any means, it pushes boundaries and sets trends.  All of the jewelry is made out of brass chain, and it can be worn off of shoulders, as head crowns, or on your legs rather than your arms.  

Here are a few of our favorite pieces from their 2012 collection:

Burr and McBride stated, “Our current jewelry collection is structured around a love for wearable heavy metal of a neo-gothic and romantic nature. The focus of these pieces is to make women who wear them feel powerful without losing their feminity.”

Love the look of Rusted Revolution’s edgy, yet elegant designs?

This month, Her Campus UMich has partnered with Rusted Revolution to give away their baby skull necklace to one of our readers!  In order to enter, all you have to do is like Her Campus UMich’s Facebook page, like Rusted Revolution’s Facebook page, and share your favorite piece from this album on your own Facebook page, mentioning our chapter’s page and Rusted Revolution’s page in the post.  

The winner will be announced on December 1st on our Facebook page!  Make sure to enter by November 30th for your chance to win!

Need Rusted Revolution jewelry before the contest ends?  They are having a College Fashion Week deal until December 1st, 2012.  Coupons were distributed in the survival guides that we handed out at CFW!  Get 30 percent off items in their Etsy store by entering the code RRCFW at checkout!

At HC UMich, we are surviving college in style.

Good luck and have fun shopping!

HCXO,

Nikki Williams

Editor-in-Chief, Her Campus UMich

Nikki is a senior at the University of Michigan double majoring in English and Communication Studies.  In addition to Her Campus, Nikki is also involved in Ed2010, The Forum-Michigan's Greek Life Newspaper, Alpha Delta Pi, and Gamma Sigma Alpha.  In her spare time, she enjoys being outside, playing guitar, going on bike rides, and traveling.  Her guilty pleasures include celebrity gossip sites, Glee, and chocolate chip cookies.