Where to Find the Perfect Ugly Holiday Sweater

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

It’s that time of year when snow blankets the ground, twinkling lights are hung upon hundreds of trees, and carolers can be heard on every street corner. In order to celebrate this upcoming holiday season properly, the perfect ugly holiday sweater is a necessity! So take a look at some of the best places to find the perfect sweater for the season.

1.     Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters has great ugly holiday sweaters and also some fabulous Hanukkah patches to create your own Ugly Hanukkah Sweater.

2.     Ragstock

Ragstock, as well as many other thrift stores in town, is a wonderful place to look for ugly holiday sweaters. Their vintage apparel will surely provide you with the perfect sweater you’re searching for.

3.     Target

Not only can you buy some awesome holiday gifts here, but you can also find your ugly holiday sweaters here. With plenty to choose from, there’s surely one to catch your eye.

4.     Uglychristmassweater.com

If your ugly holiday sweater needs can’t be met in person, then why not try online! Uglychristmassweater.com has hundreds of hilarious sweaters to choose from that will be perfect for any holiday party.

5.     DIY

Lastly, if you still can’t seem to find the ultimate Ugly Holiday Sweater, then why not make one? Use an old sweater, sew on some great patches, and make it as ugly (or as cute) as you personally desire. 

Photos courtesy of: Pinterest, blog.ninethousandthings.com, innovationsimple.com, uglychristmassweater.com, and Urban Outfitters