Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for the Kitchen Enthusiasts in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Winter is officially here. And with the holiday season comes the stress of finding that perfect gift for everyone in your life. Unless you want to spend your whole paycheck, you’re probably hoping to find gifts in your budget. If you’re anything like me, it’s important that you find a way to show your friends and family that the gifts were chosen especially for them. If you’re at a loss for the culinary guru you love, this list should help.

Snowflake Bottle Stoppers

Anyone who knows their way around a kitchen probably has a bottle of wine or two on the counter. Bring the holiday festivities to a new high with cute winter bottle stoppers. You can find them at Crate and Barrel and Ballard Design among other online retail shops.

Coffee Mug

Coffee – the ultimate energy source of college students. You can make one on your own or buy it from a shop, either way, your kitchen honey will thank you!

Snowman Coffee Stirrers

Give it as a set with the coffee mug or make it a gift all on its own. These cute winter stirrers will make the mundane task of mixing creamer festive and fun.

Rubber Sponge

Now I know what you’re thinking. How could I give my friend a sponge for Christmas/Hanukkah/Winter Solstice/etc? Laugh all you want but until you’ve experienced the magic of a dishwasher safe, reusable sponge that doesn’t absorb the nastiness of last night’s dinner, have you really even lived?  

Winter Spice Set

Fall into winter with your favorite fall spices. Show your baking bestie that you understand the importance of a nuanced palate and get him/her a set of spices that makes it seem like October all year long.

Kitchen Peeler

Perfect for your health conscious roommate, this pint-sized fruit and vegetable peeler from Bu Kitchen is a great addition to any kitchen. Find it here.

Miniature Candles

Unless your roommate is a walking fire-hazard, winter candles are a great way to bring the celebration to your kitchen this holiday season.

Winter Magnets

Between schedules, chore charts, and A+ papers, anyone’s fridge can use a few extra magnets. These are cute, functional and fun. Make them or buy them, your friend will thank you.

Miniature Recipe Book

Even best cook wants to improve their craft. Help him/her out with a few new ideas via a tiny recipe book.

Winter Napkins

For your friend with a sense of humor – paper napkins like these make holiday dinners or bathroom breaks extra funny. Couple these with a bottle of wine and you can survive any dinner, even with THAT relative.

Images courtesy of: Personal Creations, Artisan Designs, Amazon, Pinterest, Polyvore, Sur la Table, E. Online, Anne Taintor, and Reference